“Treat every client as the most important client.”
With more than 25 years of experience in public accounting and family office services, Cherion has established herself as a knowledgeable, proactive professional who always puts her client’s needs first. As a member, Cherion leads the BMSS Private Client Services group which provides comprehensive tax and financial planning for high-net-worth individuals and closely held businesses, as well as multi-generational, legacy-focused family office services. She has extensive experience in income tax advisory and compliance services, estate and trust planning and compliance, succession planning for business owners, retirement planning, tax planning for liquidity events, charitable gifting alternatives, and consulting and compliance services for nonprofit entities.
Cherion grew up in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, and currently resides in Birmingham with her husband, Barry, and their two sons. In her free time, you can often find her at her sons’ baseball games or music performances. She also enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Personal Financial Planning Section
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)—Current Board Member
- Childcare Resources – Past Board Member and 2016 Chairman
- Estate Planning Council of Birmingham – Current Board Member
- Financial Planning Association
- University of North Alabama Accounting Advisory Council
- University of North Alabama
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Economics, summa cum laude
- College for Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner Professional Education Program