“I want to be able to impact my clients’ business and personal financial needs.”
Hannah joined Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith in 2013 as an intern and is currently a supervisor.
A reliable and dedicated employee, Hannah enjoys impacting businesses in a positive way. Hannah says she was inspired to go into accounting because “accounting is the language of business.”
Hannah grew up in Evergreen, Alabama and Bentonville, Arkansas and returned to Birmingham where she married her husband, John. They have two dogs, Kylie and Ember, and enjoy going to the dog park frequently. Hannah has a passion for traveling and has been to such places as Australia, Romania, Spain and the United Kingdom. When she isn’t working, she enjoys reading, hiking and playing with her dogs.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- AOII – Birmingham Alumnae Chapter
- Samford University, Dean’s list, cum laude
- Master in Accountancy, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2013