“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” -Proverbs 3:5-6
Laura Price became a part of the BMSS family in 2016. Studying at Samford University, Laura graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a focus on Accounting and her Masters in Accountancy.
Inspired by her mother’s work in payroll accounting and wanting to support and work alongside non-profits, Laura found accounting to be everything that she hoped for from a career. With a heartfelt desire to assist others, Laura sees the importance of building relationships as a vital aspect to caring for her clients. Bringing a willingness of spirit and the quality of knowing how to listen first and act second, she represents the beauty of a servant’s heart.
A little-known fact about Laura is that she has an article published in the Alabama Society magazine. In her spare time, Laura is happiest spending time with family and friends, doing anything outdoors, cooking, and cheering on Texas A&M.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Junior Board President of a-Team Ministries
- Legacy League
- Samford University – Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Samford University – Masters in Accountancy